In this episode, we discuss the big news — the SpaceX Falcon 9 launch and water landing — old video recorders and the progress of removable media formats, Gary and Chris debate which holiday better if only one could be chosen, and Chris “well, actually”s. Also, sauerkraut and whether we rehearse what we are going to say before making a call.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | Stitcher | RSS | More
- Falcon 9 SpaceX launch (YouTube)
- Falcon 9 landing (Twitch)
- First stage descent (the helicopter/airplane video) (Twitter/@flying_briann)
- Falcon 9 landing (Twitter/@elonmusk)
- Chris is wrong about the Pagan calendar (PaganSpace.net)
- Animal-friendly Idioms that Your Student will Love (PETA)