This episode we go to war like grammarians, are joined by Gary’s deaf cat, and discuss the difference between British and American English, fighting grammies, and technology, oddly enough. Also, Amazon Prime and can we live in a world without Amazon.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | Stitcher | RSS | More
- An example of one of Gary’s presentations with Leonardo DiCaprio pictures scattered throughout (binarygary.com)
- Differences between British and American English (Babbel)
- Oxford commas (Grammerly)
- “Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition” (YouTube)
- Our first episode (BinaryJazz)
- The Grammarian’s War (Wikipedia)