Do you believe in the Anthropic Principle? In this episode, we look at MIT’s Anthropology degree program, hating everything and social media for anthropologists. Also, EV car shows and food stuff (including the proper pronunciation of “potato”).
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | Stitcher | RSS | More
- Anthropology at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (collegefactual.com)
- OHV (US Forest Service)
- Meat Cute Charcuterie (DC Fandom)
- Food Lion
- Anthropic Principle (Wikipedia)
- Webb Space Telescope (NASA)
- Intelligent Design (Wikipedia)
- Episode 10010011: Thought Terminating Cliches
Intro and outro music by Serpiente Negra Ensamble, (“Musurgia Universalis” and “Düzensiz Meksikali”) from their album El Murciélago. © 2021 Serpiente Negra Ensamble. Used with permission.