We’re back again, did you miss us? In this episode, we discuss the wibbly-wobbly time of 2020/2021, unicode characters, catching mice, the difference between idioms and clichés, CompUSA, Gary buys an exorbitantly large TV and horrible kids YouTube.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | Stitcher | RSS | More
- LingoJam (lingojam.com)
- FancyTextGenerator (lingojam.com)
- The Internet’s Best List of Clichés (prowritingaid.com)
- What is a cliché (Google)
- What is an idiom (Google)
- Thought-Terminating Clichés (Wikipedia)
- Cultish: The Language of Fanaticism by Amanda Montell (Harper-Collins)
- How Cultish Language Shuts Down Conversation in DEIB (Alida Miranda-Wolff)
Intro and outro music by Serpiente Negra Ensamble, (“Musurgia Universalis” and “Düzensiz Meksikali”) from their album El Murciélago. © 2021 Serpiente Negra Ensamble. Used with permission.