In this episode, Gary and Chris divine what it means to apricate, and make sure that they don’t apricate all over the place while apricating the meaning of aprication. Also, musings on the anniversary of the Binary Jazz concept origin, a tribute to our listener, Fakey McFakerson, Allison’s tie history, hidden rooms and design challenges of rotating houses and, of course, Dyson Spheres.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | Stitcher | RSS | More
- Apricate (Dictionary.com)
- The origin of Binary Jazz (1 year ago!) (Twitter)
- Space is big (Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy BBC series, YouTube)
- Parker Solar Probe (NASA)
- Mike Pence touches Nasa equipment right next to ‘do not touch’ sign (The Guardian)
- Goozlepipe and Guttyworks