Gary and Chris discuss Grawlix, a microscopic organism, a seedier online multiplayer community than Roblox or a GWAR cover band. Also Mo Willems, ranking peanuts, and rotating houses.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | Stitcher | RSS | More
- GWAR Commands You to Go Fur Free (peta2) (Trigger warning: violent depictions of cruelty to animals.)
- “Circle of salt for protection” against ants…
- Mo Willems
- We debate about whether it’s Elephant and Piggie or Gerald and Piggie. Chris is correct.
- Rockstar programming language specification
- What the #@*% Is a ‘Grawlix’? (Merriam-Webster)
- The Lexicon of Comicana by Mort Walker (GoodReads)
- The Lexicon of Comicana (Beetle Baily)